Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HCG Diet Day 8

Wahoo!! I made it through week 1 of 4! I have some great results to post! I have lost 9.8 lbs and 11 inches in 7 days! I must admit that it has been very hard to stick to the 500 calories each day. I am HUNGRY and it has been hard to cook dinner for my family and not be able to eat it. As long as I continue to see these kinds of results, I will keep on keepin on! I can't really "see" the difference yet, but I did put on a pair of pants that I haven't been able to wear for most of the summer. That felt good! Anyway, I will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Good for you! Keep up the good work. :)

Angela said...

Is it really safe and healthy to only eat 500 calories a day? I can't imagine that is could be. But hey, I know nothing about the diet.