Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Braces

Darrell got his braces put on this morning. I tried to get a picture of him. He wouldn't let me. I will keep trying to surprise him or catch him smiling and post it when I can. He actually looks pretty cute with them. He says that he plans to go into hiding for the next 14-18 months. The good news is that they aren't painful for him. He is going to have to get used to them before he can eat much though. We are both really excited for the end result. The funniest part is that he will be 30 before he gets them taken off! :)

4 comments:

Harmony said...

Poor guy! Hey, have you ever kissed a boy with braces?? ;)

Mackey Family said...

Awe! Thats cute you blogged about it! The end result will be so worth all the junk that comes with braces. Tell him to get over his hiding them and smile pretty!!

Christy said...

I haven't ever kissed anyone with braces before. I am kinda excited about that! ;)

Mandie Green said...

Don't tell him, but they don't hurt the first day. On day 3 or 4 it gets pretty miserable.
So you are excited to kiss a boy with braces? Should we call the authorities on you? hehehe