Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it Snow!

The boys and I took advantage of no school and no work and plenty of freshly falling snow. We went to the store and bought some sleds and went sledding on the small hill in our trailer park. I think we will find some bigger hills when Daddy gets home from work. Sean seemed to like the snow until we put him on the sled. Damon, Brady & Evan had a blast and I couldn't think of anything better to spend our day off doing!











They are so proud of their snowman. (I have had those wooden pieces for over 15 years and this is the first time we have used them.)



3 comments:

Mackey Family said...

So fun!! Me and the boys went out today also and played. Jake so wishes we had cool wooden pieces for a snowman like you do! Por baby Sean! He will love it some day!@

Julie H. said...

So cute. Looks like fun. You're a much nicer mom than me. I put all my kids to work shoveling...even Hayden.

Harmony said...

So, I love the picture of baby sean sitting on the sled crying. Oh, happy moments! I was just out looking for a "snowman kit" today and couldn't find one. Too bad I don't have a top hat and coal handy, our snowman had to be totally improv!