Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Goal Update #2

So, another month has passed and I am only down 3 pounds total for the year. I don't want to make excuses, but we have had quite a rough month. The boys have been sick on and off, passing whatever it was from one to the other for about 6 straight weeks. I believe we are all over everything. I have sanitized their room, bought new toothbrushes and washed all the sheets over and over again. It's a new month and I have new motivation. Darrell is home from work for a little while and he and I have decided to "diet" together. He wants to bulk up and I plan to slim down. Today is Day 3 and we are off to a good start. I am taking it one day at a time and I am confident that I will have some much needed results this month. April's starting weight is 172. Wish me luck! :)

No comments: